Spongebob Sickpants Spongebob Sickpants

A funny Parody

I've seen other parodies on the internet before but not like this. This was very funny especially the voices. In my opinion, this is the best SpongeBob Parody I've seen on the internet. Plenty of humor and I liked the graphics of this animation. Keep up the good work.

PS3 V 360 PS3 V 360

PS3 is the best

You made the right choice my friend by killing the Xbox 360 at the end.Nice animation and sound effects and the movie itselt was just brilliant. SONY 4 EVER

(2004) Help im stuck! (2004) Help im stuck!

Brilliant

Brilliant animation with some classic comedy. Fantastic effects and sound. Loved the ending aswell. I have the same TV aswell.

The PS3 Song! The PS3 Song!

Not funny

I bet you haven't played on a PS3 before because it's the best console I ever had and I think it's more better than the Xbox 360. I don't think that this is funny at all.

Shiny! Shiny!

I like this movie

I thought that the animation for this cartoon was brilliant.I liked the Humor and everything else in fact I laughed at the end.I also like the style of the animation,it reminds me of looney toons.I liked the story aswell.

Retarded Animal Babies 18 Retarded Animal Babies 18

The best in the series

I think this episode of retarded animal babies is the best one in the series.

(2007) Stomach Ache (2007) Stomach Ache

Better than ever

I am a fanof these claymations and it's still brilliant.Still good graphics from the camera but even though the volume of this claymation is low,at least it keeps my speakers on full blast.LOL.Brilliant movie and I hope more will come soon.This is the best one so far.
5/5 voted
10/10 review
Fantastic.Jolly good show my old chap

More Hardcore Than Pico More Hardcore Than Pico

Not funny

Why have you made this game from the Movies?The quality wasn't that good and the sound was almost impossible to hear.It wasn't funny.I'm not much for this movie.0/5 voted.1/10 sorry mate try again and next time make it better please.

Socklops Socklops

Brilliant movie

A brilliant movie just like the others you made.Brilliant graphics and sound what could be better?A great story indeed and the style is just fantastic.5/5 voted.10/10 review.Well done.Hope to see a new movie project soon.

SBC's holiday message SBC's holiday message

This is hilarious

This is the funniest video of the winter season.Merry christmas to everbody on newgrounds.