Kill Christmas Kill Christmas

Reminds me of Alien Hominid

This game reminds me of Alien Hominid and Metal Slug since the gameplay is like them both. I like the theme for this game with some sweet animation as well. I think it's a very good game and on time for Christmas too. Keep up the good work.

Arcade Donkey Kong Arcade Donkey Kong

Not bad

There are a few bugs I want to say for when I played this game last
1)When I lost all 3 lives a barrel was stuck on the bottom and I kept dying afterwards.

That's the only buy I know.
5/5 VOTED
8/10 REVIEW
I'll give you a ten if you fix those bugs

GNA II GNA II

This game is great

This game is awesome and I like the music on the first level.The graphics are great and the humor is just spot on.A fantastic shooting game.
5/5 voted
10/10 review
Nice one

Smokaz Challenge Smokaz Challenge

Great game

This is a game that I was hoping someone will do and you did it.Great graphics and the musics dead good.I like it when you put the weed in the guys mouth and he say's something.
5/5 voted
10/10 review
Ace game.You deserve play on this game

PacMan Platform 2 PacMan Platform 2

Cool

A cool game always gets 10/10 by me and yours is one of them.Brilliant graphics but after the training level why do you get the music for the ice level of crash bandicoot 2?Brilliant game though.Everybody must play it

The Handy Man The Handy Man

Cool game

Ace game,Brilliant graphics everything is just great.The full version could have been on this website but what the hey5/5 voted.10/10 review welldone

Kill the Endangered! Kill the Endangered!

Not cool

This isn't cool.This game could really hurt someones feelings.Not very good graphics and the style isn't cool.The humor isn't good infact it's not funny.0/5 voted,0/10.Many people including me want this game blamed.

Thing-Thing Arena 2 Thing-Thing Arena 2

Best game on newgrounds

I think that this is the best game on newgrounds ever.The graphics are brilliant and the music is aswell.You seriously must play this game and add it to your favorites and if you don't like this game,There must be a problem with you.

Christmas Sigworminator Christmas Sigworminator

Brilliant

Brilliant game with ace music and designs for your worm.It's ace

Doom Characters Doom Characters

Cool

Cool selection of good characters from doom.Ace music and still the same graphics which were on the original doom game.Well done