Spongebob Sickpants Spongebob Sickpants

A funny Parody

I've seen other parodies on the internet before but not like this. This was very funny especially the voices. In my opinion, this is the best SpongeBob Parody I've seen on the internet. Plenty of humor and I liked the graphics of this animation. Keep up the good work.

PS3 V 360 PS3 V 360

PS3 is the best

You made the right choice my friend by killing the Xbox 360 at the end.Nice animation and sound effects and the movie itselt was just brilliant. SONY 4 EVER

(2004) Help im stuck! (2004) Help im stuck!

Brilliant

Brilliant animation with some classic comedy. Fantastic effects and sound. Loved the ending aswell. I have the same TV aswell.

Kill Christmas Kill Christmas

Reminds me of Alien Hominid

This game reminds me of Alien Hominid and Metal Slug since the gameplay is like them both. I like the theme for this game with some sweet animation as well. I think it's a very good game and on time for Christmas too. Keep up the good work.

Arcade Donkey Kong Arcade Donkey Kong

Not bad

There are a few bugs I want to say for when I played this game last
1)When I lost all 3 lives a barrel was stuck on the bottom and I kept dying afterwards.

That's the only buy I know.
5/5 VOTED
8/10 REVIEW
I'll give you a ten if you fix those bugs

GNA II GNA II

This game is great

This game is awesome and I like the music on the first level.The graphics are great and the humor is just spot on.A fantastic shooting game.
5/5 voted